90° F Adapter -2 pk
- Aids in routing cables along walls and equipment cabinets
- Nickel plated brass construction
- For 75Ω applications up to 3GHz
- Accepts standard male F connectors on one end, female F on other end
- Reusable, non-permanent connection - no tools required
The 90° F Adapter is used for improved routing of coaxial cables in tight spaces or where cable bending is not an option. The adapter helps keep coax cables close to the wall when extending from a wallplate. The adapter is suitable for use in all cable and satellite TV applications including High Definition.
The adapter has one female threaded end to receive a standard male F connector. The other end is a male F with integrated pin to attach to a wallplate for other standard F-81 type female port.