Underground Wire Connector, Model 66® Gray/Dark Blue, Box of 50
Below Grade (Ground) Use | 100% Silicone-based sealant protects against moisture and corrosion
- 100% Silicone-based sealant protects against moisture and corrosion
- UL Listed to 486G Sealed Twist-On Wire Connector for use in damp/wet locations or above-grade applications
- Easy to apply, pre-filled twist-on wire connectors
- Expanding, live-action square-wire spring for fast, secure and long-lasting connections
- Deep skirt provides superior moisture resistance to protect connections
- Tough, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 105°C (221°F)
- For use in damp/wet location or direct burial/below-grade applications
The connector made specifically for harsh under ground environments.
UnderGround Wire Connectors are designed to secure and protect wire connections in a wide variety of below-grade, wet location and direct burial applications. Quick and easy application saves time and energy, eliminating the need for heat shrink, resin-packs, and multi-step corrosion kits.
With an expanding, live-action spring and pre-filled with a silicone-based sealant, UnderGround Wire Connectors make fast, secure, and long lasting connections. The tough, thermoplastic shell provides extra protection against accidental impacts and the deep skirt provides superior moisture resistance, making these connectors UL Listed to 486G for use in damp, wet or direct burial, below-grade applications.
Due to the pre-filled silicone sealant UnderGround Wire Connectors are designed as a one-use only connection.
Not for use in continual submersion applications.
|Maximum Rated Voltage
|Maximum Wire Gauge
|Minimum Wire Gauge