Zoom™ Fish Tape Replacement Tapes
Zoom™ Replacement Fish Tapes, 3/16"
- 3/16" diameter
- Durable core of 19 strands of stainless steel
- Ultra hard nylon jacket adds slipperiness, protects cables, and is easy on user's hands
- Round shape provides omni-directional pushing through tough bends
- Excellent for corrugated plastic conduit, or wet/corrosive environments
- Pulling strength 1,000 lbs.
Zoom™ Fish Tapes are the ideal blend of flexibility and strength. Its round shape provides ease of maneuverability through multiple or difficult bends, while its core of 19 strands of stainless steel provide enough strength for even the toughest pulls. Zoom™ Fish Tapes are like a one-stop-shop, offering the greatest flexibility to accommodate many applications any electrician might be working in. It's a good choice for wet or corrosive environments due to its unique design and material composition. Also excellent for corrugated plastic conduit. Available in 50 ft., 100 ft., and 200 ft. lengths.
|Case Type||No Case|
|Fish Tape Type||Stainless Steel|
|Tensile Strength||1,000 lb|