Spiral Step Bit #4 3/16" - 7/8"
Spiral Step Bit, #4, 3/16" - 7/8"
- No. of Steps - 12, Step Increments - 1/16", Step Thickness - 1/16"
- Split-Point Tip provides immediate engagement to minimize walking of the bit
- Spiral Cut - dual cutting edges with continuous cutting action for up to 4X faster cut
- Titanium Nitride Coating lowers the cooling time and extends the life of the bit
- Laser engraving provides clear visibility for step increments
- Impact Rated - makes the bits ideal for impact and cordless drills
The IDEAL® line of spiral step bits enables you to save time with titanium nitride spiral cutting action. Each step has a gradual relief that eases into each cut reducing the need to change drill bits. This provides an economical way to save you valuable time on the project.
Manufactured out of M35 High Speed Steel with Cobalt, providing strength and durability, the bit design has balanced hardened edges and ¼” hex shank that makes them compatible not only with cordless drills but also optimized for impact drivers.
The split point tip eliminates the need for a starter pilot hole and minimizes walking on the material for quick startup on any project. Titanium nitride coating lowers the cooling time, extending the life for repetitive drilling through the toughest of materials. IDEAL® Step Drill bits feature a spiral cutting action providing faster chip removal, less vibration and faster drilling rate which minimizes binding while drilling.