B-CAP® Wire Connectors Model B2
B-CAP® Wire Connector, Model B2 Red
- Low profile design gets you into tight spaces and hard-to-reach spots comfortably
- Slim, classic fins offer a secure grip for extra leverage and easy installation
- Live-action spring of the Red B2 easily handles 2 #18 up to 5 #12, and will even dead-end a single #14
- Red B2 model is the most compact connector on the market for up to 5 #12
- Unique, space-saving profile is perfect for "old" work or shallow boxes
Low profile to get you into tight spaces.
The B-CAP® Wire Connector gets you in those hard-to reach spots comfortably, especially when you’re retrofitting or updating. Slim, classic fins and an expanding interior spring give the B-CAP® a secure grip with extra leverage, making it the most compact connector on the market for up to 5 #12 (Red Model B2).
The unique, space-saving profile of the B-CAP® makes it perfect for retrofit work and shallow boxes.
The B-CAP® also features a tough, flame-retardant shell that withstands environmental extremes with a deep skirt that provides maximum dielectric protection to prevent flash-over and turned-back strands. Additionally, the B-CAP® can be removed for repeat usage on the same size or larger wire combinations.
Three color-coded models handle from #20 gauge wire to #6 gauge wire.
|Maximum Rated Voltage||600V|
|Maximum Wire Gauge||8 AWG|
|Minimum Wire Gauge||22 AWG|