Non-Insulated Ring Terminal 16-14 AWG #10 Stud
Non-Insulated, 16 - 14 AWG
- Butted seam-construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure
- Internal barrel serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull-out and reduce electrical resistance
- Tin-plated brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Shouldered barrel insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping
- Expanded insulation entry accommodates a wide variety of insulation diameters and provides additional insulation support
The complete line of IDEAL® crimp terminals, disconnects, and splices offer the right product for any electrical system that might be encountered. From rings and spades to insulated disconnects, there is a product for any wire range. All insulated terminals are color-coded for easy identification and come in durable plastic packaging for easy storage.