The ratchet crimp tool is a will crimp insulated and non-insulated terminals and butt splices. The crimper offers a ratcheting mechanism that provides a consistent and complete crimp cycle each time. Heavy duty design will stand up to years of use.
- Crimps insulated or bare terminals and splices on 10–22 AWG wire
- Ratchet action prevents release prior to crimp connection — helps ensure uniform crimps
- Vinyl-coated handles provide a solid, comfortable grip
- Includes release mechanism if needed
- Crimp die identifies the proper nest to use
Write Your Own Review