Twister® Wire Connector, Model 341® Tan
Swept-Wing Design | Industry's Choice for Comfort
Preferred Choice for Residential Jobs
- Comfortable swept wings offer extra leverage and less effort on large wire combinations
- Expanding square-wire spring supports a wide range of common wiring configurations
- Durable copolymer shell expands for smooth, progressive tightening that provides dependable connections
- Hexagonal top with ribbed cap allows for quick fingertip start as well as use of standard 5/16 in. nut driver for fast installation
- Quick take-up on even the toughest combinations, including solid-to-stranded
More comfort, less fatigue.
Twister® Wire Connectors have earned a solid reputation as the most technically advanced wire connector available. These superior wire connectors are designed from top to bottom with features to provide more comfort and less fatigue to professional electricians. With swept wings and an expanding, live-action spring, the Twister® supports a wide range of common wiring configurations with comfort and ease, even on the toughest combinations like solid-to-stranded. The copolymer shell expands for smooth, progressive tightening ensuring dependable connections.
The Twister® also features a hexagonal top with a ribbed cap for fast fingertip starts as well as nut driver installation. The tough, flame-retardant shell withstands the most rugged environmental extremes while the deep skirt provides maximum dielectric strength. Additionally, The Twister® can easily be removed for repeat use on the same size or larger wire combinations.
The small profile of the Twister® LT makes it the perfect connector for recessed lighting applications, receptacles, and GFCIs. The wide range of this compact connector can replace a standard gray, blue, orange, or yellow twist-on connector as well as a yellow winged connector.
The Twister® Pro Wire Connector offers the widest range red/yellow connector in the Industry, from as low as 2 #18 gauge wires to as high as 4 #10 gauge wires, while also featuring a patented over-molded grip for the ultimate in installation comfort.
|Minimum Wire Gauge||22 AWG|
|Maximum Wire Gauge||8 AWG|
|Maximum Rated Voltage||600V|