CAT6 Feed-Thru Modular Plugs -50 pk
- NEW Feed-Thru design simplifies connector to cable assembly
- Flush cut of excess conductors minimzes inadvertent contact outside of the plug
- Designed for best performance when used with the IDEAL FT-45™ Crimp Tool (30-495)
- 8 position, 8 contact RJ-45 modular plug for CAT6, 100Ω balanced twisted pair 250 MHz cables
- 50 micro-inch gold plating on contact mating area for long term reliability in connectivity, even after hundreds of mating cycles
The IDEAL Feed-Thru CAT6 8P8C (eight position/eight contact) modular plug connector is the first feed-thru style connector and tool solution to offer a flush cut of the excess conductor to the face of the modular plug. A patent pending design enables conductors to be cut flush with the end face of the connector when used with the FT-45™ tool (30-495). The flush cut eliminates inadvertent contact among adjacent conductors or with the mating jack. Conductor spacing is maintained for reliable performance in PoE and data applications.
Feed-Thru connectors have several additional advantages and improvements to traditional closed end modular plugs in assembly and termination:
As conductors feed-thru the connector face, all are visibly inserted far enough to be pierced by the pin below - eliminates short wires or opens.
Conductor order can then be verified before the connector is crimped. This elimates wasted connectors, saves time in assembly, and reduces the chances of finding an error during a wiremap test of the cable.
The cable can be pushed or pulled into the connector to ensure that the twisted pairs are within 1/4" of the pin contacts and that the jacket is seated beyond the primary strain relief for a secure connection-better NEXT performance, minimal untwisted wires.
CAT6 single piece connector, no special assembly or sled & liner required help to simplify the assembly process - no measuring or exact cutting required. Same assembly as CAT5e Feed-Thru, just remove the cable spline if present.
|Quantity||Pack of 50|
|Pack Size||50 pack|