THE ROAD TO TAMPA SWEEPSTAKES
Important: Please completely read Official Rules before entering this promotion (the "Promotion"). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR - IDEAL INDUSTRIES, Inc., 1375 Park Avenue, Sycamore, Illinois, 60178.
2. ELIGIBILITY - THE ROAD TO TAMPA SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA), OR CANADA AND ITS PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY (19 YEARS OR OLDER IN DE, AL OR NE; 21 YEARS OR OLDER IN MS, AND 18 YEARS OR OLDER IN ALL OTHER STATES) AND ARE PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICIANS AND APPRENTICES/STUDENTS ENROLLED IN A ELECTRICAL TRADE APPRENTICE PROGRAM. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD THE PRIZE TO YOU. To be eligible to win the prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the format designated in Section 4 below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, immediate families of each and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to win any prizes. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion starts on Sep 1, 2022 and ends on September 30, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER. Enter online by submitting an online entry form available at https://www.idealind.com/us/en/champions-club.html during the promotion period. Upon completing the registration form, entrants will be entered automatically. Duplicate entries or entries made through agents, third parties, organized groups will be disqualified. Proof of entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. All entries and requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entrants and entries are subject to verification by Sponsor. Failure to verify credentials will result in the disqualification of entrant. Any submission that does not comply with any aspect of these Official Rules may be rejected by Sponsor and the entrant disqualified. All eligible entrants will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the prizes in Section 6 below. ALL ENTRANTS WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. All requested contact information must be provided for your entry to be valid. All information provided at time of entry become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Sponsor will select one (1) prize winner at random from all eligible entries. The drawing will be held on October 3, 2022. The Winner will be notified by phone and/or email on or about October 3, 2022. To claim a Prize, the winner must follow the instructions contained in his/her notification. Winner need not be present to win. The contact information provided at time of Entry will be used to notify each winner. Each winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with valid identification before any prize will be awarded. To claim the Prize, the winner must follow the instructions provided in his/her notification. For Canadian participants: Winner will also be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without assistance to be eligible to receive a prize or such prize will be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to an entrant’s contact information that may interfere with winner notification. If a potential prize winner fails to correctly answer the skill testing question within the time frame provided; or if said e-mail and/or mail is returned as undeliverable, or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, or if a selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the corresponding potential prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. The prize may, at Sponsor's sole discretion, be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within five (5) days after delivery of notification, or, alternatively, if three (3) attempts to contact winner by phone and/or email with the prize notification are not successful. Each prize is non-transferable and no substitution by any winner is allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. ALL FEES, STATE, FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL AND INCOME TAXES OR OTHER EXPENSES RELATING TO THE USE, MISUSE, ACCEPTANCE AND POSSESSION OF THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER.
6. PRIZE. One (1) Winner will receive a trip (with an option to add an adult guest (“Guest”) to the IDEAL Championship Finals in Tampa, FL on November 3, 2022 through November 6, 2022 (the “Event.”) Sponsor will provide Winner and Guest round-trip travel to attend the Event. (ARV $3,000).Travel includes round trip coach air transportation for Winner and Guest from a major commercial airport near Winner’s and Guest’s home residence (as determined by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent) to Tampa International Airport, ground transportation from airport to hotel and return to airport on day of departure, ground transportation to and from Event location, hotel lodging, and a meal package (i.e., breakfast, lunch and dinner with the competitors). If in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to Winner’s and Guest’s proximity to Event location, ground transportation will be substituted for round-trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Trip must be booked through Sponsor’s designated agent. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Sponsor and the airline carrier as detailed in the passenger ticket contract, including all health guidelines regarding COVID-19 precautions. All other expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated herein including but not limited to, ground transportation (other than stated above), meals not included in the meal package, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses, are solely the responsibility of the Winner and Guest. Winner and Guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel. Airline tickets are non-transferrable and are not subject to cash substitutions. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated vouchers or airline tickets. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, travel providers, or any other persons providing any travel-related service or accommodation. Additional trip details and information are provided to the Winner and Guest by the Sponsor at the time of Championship Finals advancement notification. Winner and Guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their own option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. In the event a winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, winner may be required to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be selected. All prizes are conditional upon Winner’s and Guest’s execution and return of any and all required documents by Sponsor.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
8. OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST; WINNERS LIST. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: The Road to Tampa Sweepstakes – Official Rules. To obtain a list of Promotion winners send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope after October 10, 2022 and before October 31, 2022 to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: The Road to Tampa Sweepstakes – Winners List
. 9. USE OF WINNER’S NAME, LIKENESS, ETC. Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use each winner's name, prize won, hometown and likeness/photograph for online posting and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of his/her name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. All prize winners may also be featured on Sponsor’s website, social media sites, and other marketing materials. .
11. IDENTITY OF ENTRANT. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
12. GENERAL RELEASE & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in this promotion, on your behalf and on behalf of your respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”) hereby release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, Sponsor, professional advisors, and agencies, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any liability whatsoever, and waive and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize, including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, such exclusions may not apply to you. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) any late, misrouted, or distorted transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or use, misuse or redemption of any prize..
13. Miscellaneous. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. In the event that Sponsor suspends or cancels the Promotion for any reason, Sponsor may award the prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE OR TAMPER WITH THE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants who engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please mail written questions to. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please mail written questions to IDEAL INDUSTRIES, Inc., Attn: The Road to Tampa Sweepstakes, 1375 Park Ave., Sycamore, IL 60178.
14. Copyright Notice. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright ©2022 by IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. All rights reserved.