THE ROAD TO NASHVILLE SWEEPSTAKES
Important: Please completely read Official Rules before entering this promotion (the "Promotion"). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sponsor - IDEAL INDUSTRIES, Inc., 1375 Park Avenue, Sycamore, Illinois, 60178.
2. Eligibility - THE ROAD TO NASHVILLE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA), WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY (19 YEARS OR OLDER IN DE, AL OR NE; 21 YEARS OR OLDER IN MS, AND 18 YEARS OR OLDER IN ALL OTHER STATES) AND ARE LICENSED ELECTRICIANS AND APPRENTICES/STUDENTS ENROLLED IN A ELECTRICAL TRADE APPRENTICE PROGRAM. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD THE PRIZE TO YOU. To be eligible to win the prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the format designated in Section 4 below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, immediate families of each and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to win any prizes. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM (Central Standard Time) on October 13, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM (Central Standard Time) on November 10, 2021 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
4. How to Enter. Enter online by submitting an online entry form available at https://www.idealind.com/us/en/champions-club.html during the promotion period. Upon completing the registration form, entrants will be entered automatically.
For all entries, all requested contact information must be provided for your entry to be valid. All Promotion materials including information provided at time of Promotion entry become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. All entrants and entries are subject to verification by Sponsor. Any submission that does not comply with any aspect of these Official Rules may be rejected by Sponsor and the entrant disqualified. ALL ENTRANTS WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
5. Winner Selection. Sponsor will select one (1) winner at random from all eligible entries. The drawing will be held on November 11, 2021. The Winner will be notified by phone and/or email on or about November 11, 2021. To claim a Prize, the winner must follow the instructions contained in his/her notification. Winner need not be present to win.
6. Prizes. One (1) Winner will receive a trip (with an option to add an adult guest (“Guest”) to the IDEAL Championship Finals in Nashville, TN on December 15, 2021 through November 18, 2021 (the “Event.”) Sponsor will provide Winner and Guest domestic round-trip travel to attend the Event. Travel includes round trip coach air transportation for Winner and Guest from a major commercial airport near Winner’s and Guest’s home residence (as determined by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent) to Nashville International Airport, ground transportation from airport to hotel and return to airport on day of departure, ground transportation to and from Event location, hotel lodging, and a meal package (i.e., breakfast, lunch and dinner with the competitors). If in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to Winner’s and Guest’s proximity to Event location, ground transportation will be substituted for round-trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Trip must be booked through Sponsor’s designated agent. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Sponsor and the airline carrier as detailed in the passenger ticket contract, including all health guidelines regarding COVID-19 precautions. All other expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated herein including but not limited to, ground transportation (other than stated above), meals not included in the meal package, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses, are solely the responsibility of the Winner and Guest. Winner and Guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel. Airline tickets are non-transferrable and are not subject to cash substitutions. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated vouchers or airline tickets. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, travel providers, or any other persons providing any travel-related service or accommodation. Additional trip details and information are provided to the Winner and Guest by the Sponsor at the time of Championship Finals advancement notification. Winner and Guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their own option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. In the event a winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, winner may be required to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be selected. All prizes are conditional upon Winner’s and Guest’s execution and return of any and all required documents by Sponsor.
7. Odds of winning; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The prize may, at Sponsor's sole discretion, be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within five (5) days after delivery of notification, or, alternatively, if three (3) attempts to contact winner by phone and/or email with the prize notification are not successful. The prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including cash) will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
8. Disclaimer –. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or Entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security, integrity or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Further, Sponsor’s reserves the right to suspend or cancel anyone’s participation in this event and future events, at any time during the Promotion, in its absolute and sole discretion, for any unruly behavior or misconduct, including without limitation harassment, intimidation, or threats or acts of violence. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Promotion, or activity that defrauds or is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other Entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification, forfeiture of any prizes won, and possible prosecution to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion.
9. Official Rules Request; Winners List. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: The Road to Nashville Sweepstakes – Official Rules. To obtain a list of Promotion winners send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope after November 10, 2021 and before November 28, 2021 to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: The Road to Nashville Sweepstakes – Winners List.
10. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission for Sponsor and Sponsor's licensees to use the winner's name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of his/her name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
12. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION INCLUDES POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO AND ILLNESS FROM INFECTIOUS DISEASES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COVID-19. WHILE PERSONAL DISCIPLINE AND PARTICULAR RULES AND GUIDELINES MAY REDUCE THIS RISK, THE RISK OF SERIOUS ILLNESS AND DEATH DOES EXIST. YOU KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS RELATED TO ILLNESS AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES, SUCH AS COVID-19, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY ASSUME THE RISK OF INJURY, HARM AND LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION INCLUDING ANY INJURY, HARM AND LOSS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. ALL ENTRANTS AND GUESTS, INCLUDING THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED, MUST COMPLY WITH HEALTH GUIDELINES ESTABLISHED BY THE CDC, FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS AS WELL AS THE RULES REQUIRED BY SPONSOR.
13. GENERAL RELEASE. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVER AND FOREVER DISCHARGE SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS, PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS, AGENCIES, AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, RELATED TO ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LATE OR MISROUTED ENTRIES, ELECTRONIC OR COMPUTER RELATED MALFUNCTIONS OR FAILURES, DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES,, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, ILLNESS, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT, WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHER THEORY, WHICH ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THIS PROMOTION.
14. Miscellaneous. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Illinois. Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Illinois. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please mail written questions to IDEAL INDUSTRIES, Inc., Attn: Pack Your Tool Bag Questions, 1375 Park Ave., Sycamore, IL 60178.
15. Copyright Notice. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright ©20121 by IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. All rights reserved.