RJ-11(RJ-12) 6P6C Modular Plugs -25 pk
- 6 position, 6 contact RJ-11 modular plug for Cat 3/5e and traditional phone wire
- 50 micro-inch gold plating on contact mating area for long term reliability in connectivity, even after hundreds of mating cycles
- Complies with industry standard mechanical and electrical specifications for compatibility with compliant telephone jacks and ports
- Designed to work seamlessly with IDEAL Telemasterâ„¢ crimping tools. Also compatible with industry standard modular plug crimping tools meeting specifications.
- Use with 1, 2, or 3 line phone systems
The six position RJ-11 style modular plug is traditionally used in voice/phone applications. Two versions are available: 6P6C (six position/six contact) and 6P4C (six position/four contact). The RJ-11 6P4C (four contacts) is used for 1 or 2 line phone systems common in residential systems. The RJ-12 6P6C (six contacts) is used for 1, 2, or 3 line systems and is found in more commercial systems. Modular plug connectors support the latest TIA/EIA standards for twisted pair cabling. IDEAL modular plugs are designed to work seamlessly with the IDEAL Telemasterâ„¢ series of modular plug crimp tools. Plugs are designed and manufactured to support all 100Î© cable wiring schemes.
IDEAL modular plugs are manufactured to strict industry standards and tolerances that utilize traditional preparation and termination methods. These proven and preferred methods allow for improved compatibility among manufacturers and devices around the world without the need for special tooling or preparation methods, and eliminate the risk of shorts and crosstalk often associated with open end or feed through type connectors.