Important: Please read these Official Rules carefully before entering this online promotion. By participating in The IDEAL® EMEA Newsletter Sign Up Promotion (the “Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and confirm that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. These Official Rules regulate your participation in the Promotion.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Promoter: IDEAL Industries Limited, t/a IDEAL Industries EMEA, Unit 3, Europa Court, Europa Blvd., Warrington WA5 7TN, United Kingdom
2. Eligibility. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM WHO ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION OR TO WIN THE PRIZES, AND PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD THE PRIZE TO YOU. To be eligible to win the prize, entries must be received by Promoter in the format designated in Section 4 below. Directors, officers, and employees of Promoter or any of its subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, immediate families of each and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or to win any prizes. This Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion is running from January 1st to December 31st 2023 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received by Promoter during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
4. How to Enter. To enter, visit https://www.idealind.com/eu/en/Sales-form.html during the Promotion Period and complete the form to subscribe to receive e-mail communications from Promoter. You may unsubscribe at any time. Limit: One (1) entry per person. Duplicate entries or entries made through agents, third parties, organized groups will be disqualified. Proof of entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. All entries and requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entrants and entries are subject to verification by Sponsor. Failure to verify credentials will result in the disqualification of entrant. Any submission that does not comply with any aspect of these Official Rules may be rejected by Sponsor and the entrant disqualified. All eligible entrants will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the prizes in Section 6 below. All requested contact information must be provided for your entry to be valid. All information provided at time of entry become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. ALL ENTRANTS WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. All requested contact information must be provided for your entry to be valid.
5. Winner Selection and Notification. One (1) prize winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries each month on the 10th of the following month. The Sponsor will email the winners using the information provided at the time of entry. The winner may be requested to provide Promoter with valid identification before any prize will be awarded. To claim the Prize, the winner must follow the instructions provided in his/her notification. Promoter is not responsible for changes to an entrant’s contact information that may interfere with winner notification. If an e-mail and/or mail is returned as undeliverable, if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, or if a selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the corresponding potential prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner1 will be selected who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. At Promoter’s discretion, if the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within five (5) days after delivery of notification, or, alternatively, if after three (3) attempts to contact winner by phone and/or email with the prize notification are not successful, the corresponding prize will not be awarded. Each prize is non-transferable and no substitution (including cash) by any winner is allowed, except that Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES, IF ANY, ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
6. Prizes. One monthly prize winner will receive (1) Push In & Gen II Lever Wire Connector Kit (SKU 30-5025EU – RRP £19.03 each month
7. Odds of winning. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
8. Official Rules Request; Winners List. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, you may download them at https://www.idealind.com/eu/en.html [link to rules in pdf] or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Promoter at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn The IDEAL® EMEA Prize Draw Promotion – Official Rules. To obtain a list of Promotion winners, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Promoter at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: The IDEAL® EMEA Newsletter Sign Up Promotion – Winners List.
10. Identity of Entrant. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. An authorised account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organisation (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to provide Promoter with proof that the potential winner is the authorised account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
11. Disclaimer. Promoter, and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, wholesalers, distributors, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, or distorted transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Promoter or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
12. General Release. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release discharge and hold harmless the Promoter, and their affiliates or subsidiaries from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (save that nothing shall limit Promoter’s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by Promoter’s negligence).
13. Miscellaneous. The Promotion, these Official Rules and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with the Promotion or these Official Rules (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Promoter, which are final and binding in all respects. Promoter reserves the right to change these Official Rules, to the extent required to comply with applicable laws, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Promoter's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Promoter otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. In the event that Promoter suspends or cancels the Promotion for any reason, Promoter may award the prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Promoter, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Promoter's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion and are subject to possible prosecution to the full extent permitted by law. Promoter reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please mail written questions in a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Promoter at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: The IDEAL® EMEA Newsletter Sign Up Promotion– Prize Draw Questions.
14. Copyright Notice. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2023 by IDEAL Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.