SpliceLine® In-Line Wire Connector, Model 42 Orange
- Faster alternative to traditional butt splices
- Crimp-free, solderless push-in butt splice
- Slim design fits through 1/2 in. knockout
- Perfect for lengthening wire
- Transparent polycarbonate housing for visual inspection of connection
- Approved for bonding and grounding applications
A faster alternative to the butt splice.
The SpliceLine® In-Line Wire Connector is a revolutionary in-line wire connector that utilises patented push-in technology in a unique design to provide a crimp-free, solderless butt splice faster and easier. The 2-port model supports a wide range of either stranded or solid wires, allowing one connector to cover the same range as three traditional butt splices and installs two times faster than a traditional butt splice.
The end-to-end connection of SpliceLine® is a great solution for today’s pre-fab operations and also makes it perfect for lengthening short wires in tight spaces. It easily passes through ½ inch knockouts and the transparent polycarbonate housing allows for visual inspection, assuring a secure connection every time.