Gen II Lever Wire Connectors 3 ports
GEN II LEVER WIRE CONNECTORS
The IDEAL Lever connectors utilise the latest connection technologies and can accommodate multiple wires of different types of sizes.
It offers a fast, simple and cost-effective alternative to terminal strips allowing electrical professionals to save time and money on site while achieving easier, more consistent terminations for wires up to 4mm2 (12AWG) and 32 Amps.
- For use in all applications up to 32A including lighting, access control, radial and final ring circuits
- Releasable connector – for solid, stranded and flexible wires
- Innovative levers – opens in the opposite direction of insertion points
- Compact design – suits tight spaces
- Easy to use - no need to lift the levers when using on solid wire
- Continuity check port - for testing
- Clear shell - allows for verification of connection
- Secure your cables in seconds – no screwdriwer, no crimping, just strip, push, connect
- Wire clamping range - 0.2 mm2 to 4.0 mm2 (24 - 12 AWG for solid and rigid stranded wires (7 strands) and 0.14 mm2 to 4.0 mm2 (24 - 12 AWG) for flexible wires
- BS 7671:2008 (18th Edition), IEC 60998 and UL 486C compliant
- CE, UKCA, UL and ENEC approved
|Number of Ports||3|