In-Sure® Push-In Wire Connector, Model 87 5-Port Gray
Strip, push, connect – the fastest way to make a connection.
The push in wire connector can reduce installation time by up to 50% compared to more traditional connection methods such as terminal blocks.
Push in connectors are the perfect replacement for crimped splices. In addition, the most popular 2, 3 and 4 port models are rated at 32 Amps.
- BS 7671:2008 (18th Edition), IEC 998-2-2 compliant and CE/UKCA approved:
- Fits any combination of 0.75mm2 - 4.0mm2 solid or 1.5mm2 - 2.5mm2 stranded (≤ 7 strands) copper conductors or tin bonded flexible wire
- 24 Amp rating on 5, 6 and 8 port models/450V on all models
- UL 486C/UL 467 grounding compliant and UL listed:
- Solid: 20-12 AWG, stranded: 16-14 AWG (≤ 19 strands)/18AWG (7 strands), tin bonded: 18-14 AWG (≤ 19 strands)
- 20 Amp/600V max. building wire/1000V max. signs or lighting fixtures
- High quality, secure connections
- Clear shell allows verification of connection
- Continuity test port
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Ergonomic design for easy grip and comfortable installation
- Low insertion force for fast and easy connections
- Compact size makes installation easy
- Tough, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 105°C (221°F)
- Approved for bonding and grounding applications
The In-Sure® Push-In Wire Connector is perfect for residential, light commercial, lighting retrofit, and pre-fab wiring systems, or any other branch circuit wiring application. Simply push the wire in – the low insertion force makes it easy.
The colour-coded shell allows for quick identification of port configuration while the clear polycarbonate housing allows for visual verification of every connection. The ergonomic design is easier to grip which means more comfortable push-in connections. The compact size makes for easy installations in even the tightest spots or shallow boxes, and the tough, flame-retardant shell stands up to the harshest environments.
The push in connector saves time and improves productivity while perfecting connections.
|Number of Ports||5|
|Maximum Rated Voltage||600V|