Ratchet Telemaster™ Modular Plug Crimp Tool
- Crimps industry standard Cat 5e/6 RJ-45 (8P8C) and RJ-11/12 (6P6C/6P4C) modular plugs
- Ratchet mechanism ensures a full cycle crimp every time
- Heavier-duty version of the 30-496 Telemaster™ requires less user hand force per crimp
- Multi-function tool also cuts UTP/STP and strips Cat 5e/6/ flat cable jackets
- Black oxide coated steel frame with cushioned handles for strength and comfort
The Ratchet Telemaster™ is a professional grade tool designed for high everyday usage in the data and telecommunications fields by industry professionals.
The Ratchet Telemaster™ has been an industry leading tool for crimping Cat5e and Cat 6 modular plugs for over 15 years. Precision ground crimp teeth and a multi-plated steel-walled body keep the connector stable and all the moving parts aligned throughout the crimp process for a perfect crimp every time. Many general purpose tools inconsistently crimp each of the eight contacts of a modular plug, and the tool cavity can bend under crimping stresses. This results in weak conductor to pin contact points from contacts that were not fully seated. Uneven/unseated contacts can also cause damage to the mating connector port.
The ratchet mechanism only releases when a full cycle crimp has been completed. It prevents under-crimping of the connectors and eliminates excess squeezing of the handles as seen in non-ratchet tools when the crimp has already been completed.
For an extremely reliable, rugged, and best in class modular plug crimping tool, look no further than the Ratchet Telemaster™ from IDEAL.
|Cable Composition||Twisted Pair|