Crimpmaster™ Ratchet Crimp Tool - Frame Only
- Heavy duty professional hand held ratcheting crimp tool
- Compatible with over 15 different die sets for RF connectors, wire terminals and modular plugs
- Provides a consistent crimp every time
- Comfort grip contoured handles
- Dies change quickly with a screwdriver
- Adjustable cam for fine adjustments to the crimping cycle
The Crimpmaster™ ratcheting crimp tool is a versatile hand held tool that uses interchangeable die sets to crimp many types of connectors including RF, wire terminals, and modular plugs. 15+ die sets are available for the Crimpmaster.
The tool is designed for heavy daily professional use. The thick walled frame is manufactured from fine blanked high carbon steel with a black oxide coating. Large, contoured, rounded edge handles provide comfort and leverage during the crimping process.
The Crimpmaster has a ratchet mechanism which prevents the user from under crimping a connector. The tool will not open, or release the connector being crimped until a full crimping cycle has been completed. The tool does have a ratchet release lever located between the handles to open the tool if a full cycle cannot be completed.
The tool can be fine adjusted to die set variations with the 6 position cam wheel.
Precision ground die sets can be changed with a flat or philips screwdriver.
The Crimpmaster is a professional grade, general purpose crimping tool that requires no factory calibration.
|Multi Function||Crimp and Compress|