Greenie® Grounding Wire Connectors Model 92®
- For grounding and bonding
- High-leverage, contoured wing design provides superior torque on every twist
- Wide range, live-action spring handles small combinations and expands to accommodate large combinations as you need it
- Copolymer shell expands for smooth, progressive tightening providing dependable connections
- Removable for repeat usage on same size or larger combinations
More power with every twist.
The Wing-Nut® Wire Connector provides an easy, secure grip when connecting a wide range of wires. The specially designed contoured wings make for extra torque and quick work on any electrical job. The wide range, live-action spring is flexible enough to handle small combinations with ease but then expands to accept large combinations when you need it. It can also be reused on same size or larger combinations for quick and easy circuit changes and additions.
The Wing-Nut® also features a tough, copolymer, flame-retardant shell that withstands environmental extremes with a deep skirt that provides maximum dielectric protection to prevent flash-over and turned-back strands.
The Red Model 452® offers the widest range winged connector in the industry from 2 #18 to 4 #10.
|Minimum Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Maximum Wire Gauge||10 AWG|