89-400 Series Terminal Strips
Rugged | Reliable | Easy to Use
- .437 (11.10mm) center spacing
- Accepts wire sizes from 12 through 22 AWG Cu
- #6-32 Philslot, zinc-plated steel terminal screws
- Recommended torque: 9 in.-lb.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant screws, surface plates, and optional hardware
- Rugged polyester thermoplastic base (UL Rated 94V-0)
- UL Recognized (E82048) and CSA Certified (LR15364)
- Ratings: 30A/300V UL Listed, CSA Certified
IDEAL® Terminal Strips are designed and manufactured to be rugged, reliable, and easy to use. A thermoplastic base and corrosion-resistant screws and hardware provide extended service life. Optional accessories provide convenient, versatile application. Available in a wide variety of circuit configurations, electrical ratings and center spacings, an IDEAL® terminal strip is available for virtually any job.
|Maximum Operating Temperature||130°C|
|Maximum Wire Gauge||12 AWG|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-40°C|
|Minimum Wire Gauge||22 AWG|
|Torque (in / lb)||9|