S-Class® Fish Tape 100' w/Tuff-Grip® Pro Case
S-Class® Fiberglass Fish Tapes w/Tuff-Grip™ Pro Case, 3/16"
- 3/16" diameter
- Non-conductive fish tape designed for use around live circuits
- Strong S-Class® fiberglass core for strength and greater pushing power
- Smooth nylon jacket protects fiberglass, and provides smooth surface for great handling around bends
- Round shape provides omni-directional pushing through tough bends
- Pulling strength 500 lbs.
S-Class® Fiberglass Fish Tapes are non-conductive, and the best choice when working near live circuits. A high quality fiberglass core provides column strength for optimum pushing and pulling capability. Its round shape allows an omni-directional capability perfect for multiple bends, or bends that change planes. Choose from three end types; metal eyelet, a leader for even better maneuverability, and a nonconductive eyelet which prevents arc flash. Available in three lengths; 50 ft., 100 ft., and 200 ft. Replacement tapes also available.