PowerPlug® Luminaire Disconnects Model 103X 3-Wire
PowerPlug® Luminaire Disconnect, Model 103, 3-Wire
- Patented push-in technology quickly locks wires in place
- Allows for safe disconnect of hot and neutral ballast wiring
- Both halves are touch-safe per UL 2459
- Push-in technology results in quicker connections, saving time and increasing productivity
- Fits through 1/2 in. knockout
- Kits available for all lighting installation and maintenance needs
The PowerPlug® features patented IDEAL push-in technology that quickly locks wires in place. It helps reduce electrical shock hazard during ballast replacement by safely disconnecting hot and neutral ballast wiring while offering additional safety since both halves meet UL and CSA finger-probe safety requirements. The entire family easily fits through 1/2 in. knockouts for quick installation.
Available in 2-pole, 3-pole, and 2-pole + ground models, the PowerPlug® provides fast, efficient luminaire connections resulting in reduced installation time and improved labor savings.
|Number of Poles||3-Pole|
|Maximum Rated Voltage||600V|
|Cable Tie Length||24.5"|