In-Sure® MC-PCS Wire Connectors (100/BX)
The In-Sure® Push-In Wire Connectors performance you trust
In-Sure® MC-PCS wire connector is used to splice the control and signal conductor pairs in MC-PCS cable. The outer sheath provides the required separation between power and control conductors inside of the electrical box or enclosure per 2020 NEC article 725.136.
Listed as a PRESSURE-TYPE wire connector for use on the below solid and/or stranded Cu/Cu wire combinations. Consult IDEAL for a complete table of all CSA certified wire combinations.
- Simply strip, push and close.
- Connector housing provides the required separation between power and control conductors
- Durable latch for a secure connection
- Industry leading In-Sure® Push-In Wire Connector performance
- Internal colors designed to match conductor insulation for easy identification
- Rated c CSA us LR9706
- Compliant with 2020 NEC article 725
|Jar of 100
|Maximum Stranded Wire Size
|Minimum Solid Wire Size
|Minimum Stranded Wire Size