Heavy-Duty Cabinet Tip Screwdriver 1/4" x 8"
- Large diameter shank for tough applications
- Identification mark on ends
- Vapor-blasted tip prevents plate chipping
- Precision ground tip provides secure fit in screw slot
- Nickel chrome plating for corrosion resistance
The Heavy-Duty Cabinet Cushioned-Grip Screwdriver has a large diameter shank that matches the blade tip, and is great for tough applications. It has a cross-ground tip to provide a precise and secure fit in the screw slot. Plate chipping is prevented by a vapor-blasted tip. The Heavy-Duty Cabinet Cushioned-Grip Screwdrivers also feature tough, chrome vanadium steel slotted heavy-duty round shanks for corrosion resistance and a smooth feel, and the cushion-rubber grip handles resist slippage, offering greater torque and comfort.
|Tip Type||Heavy-Duty Cabinet|