- 5 ½” overall length, nickel plated construction
- Designed for use in electrical and telecommunications applications
- 19 and 23 AWG strip notches built into the blade
- Serrated cutting edges help grip cable jackets
- Tool is not-insulated. Do not use on live circuits.
The Twist-a-Nut™ Conduit deburring tool head is used with IDEAL 7-in-1 Twist -a-Nut™ screwdriver shaft to smooth inside/outside edges of conduit. It can be used with drill or cordless screwdriver.
|Multi Function||Cut and Strip|
Write Your Own Review