The IDEAL 61-847 Dual Laser Targeting Infrared Thermometer (IRT) is a non-contact temperature sensing meter. Its dual lasers define the outside edges of the area whose temperature will be measured. The IRT displays the actual measurement as well as 4 selectable additional measurements. HI and LO alarms and emissivity are all user programmable. The IRT measures temperatures from -26° to 932°F (-32° to 500°C). The LCD backlit display can be illuminated when working in poor or zero lighting conditions and the laser targeting system can be turned on and off at the user's discretion. The unit uses two red lasers located above and below the IR sensor to accurately outline the area being measured. An industrial grade overmolding and lanyard tie off point enhance grip and drop protection. This meter features HOLD, MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF, High/Low Visual and Audible Alarms, Lock Measurement for temperature measurement over time (unit can be mounted on a standard camera tripod), adjustable Emissivity, and selectable Auto Power Off functions. The meter comes with 2 1.5V AAA Batteries.
- UL Certified, complies with IEC/EN 60825-1 and 21 CFR 1010/1040
- Measurement Range: -26° to 932°F (-32° to 500°C)
- 12:1 Distance to Spot size
- Dual Laser Targeting System outlines the specific area being measured for accurate surface temperature measurements.
- Large, easy to read LCD with integrated selectable back light allow for safer/faster work in poorly lit environments
- Over molded Industrial design and lanyard tie off point enhance gripping and allows the meter to withstand a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop
- Programmable Hi and Low Temperature alarms, emissivity, degrees F or C, audible alarm, and lock measurement setting.
- Secondary Screen displays Max, Min, Average, and Difference values of the most recent scan.
- Audible High/Low Alarm Setting allows the meter to be operated with a visual only indication when working in noise sensitive/noise restricted area with the simple press of a button.
- Scan mode constantly updates the temperature readings in the display as different targets are scanned
- Lock Measurement function and Standard Tripod Mount Thread allow for easy temperature monitoring from 1 minute to 5 hours.
- Includes 2 1.5V AAA batteries
|Auto Power Off
|Lock-on (for continuous measurements)
|Low Battery Indicator
|Max / Min Average Difference
|Selectable Celsius / Fahrenheit
|8 to 14 µm
|Temperature Measurement Range (C)
|-32°C - 500°C
|Temperature Measurement Range (F)
|-26°F - 932°F
|Class 2, IEC 60825-1:2014