CAT 6 3-Piece Connectors (25/PK)
- 8 position, 8 contact RJ-45 modular plug for Cat 6, 100© balanced twisted pair 250 MHz cables
- 50 micro-inch gold plating on contact mating area for long term reliability in connectivity, even after hundreds of mating cycles
- Complies with industry standard mechanical and electrical specifications for compatibility with compliant modular jacks and ports
- Designed to work seamlessly with IDEAL Telemaster™ crimping tools. Also compatible with industry standard modular plug crimping tools meeting specifications.
- Three prong contact design for use with solid or stranded 23-24 AWG insulated copper conductors
CAT6 8P8C (eight position/eight contact) modular plug connectors which support TIA/EIA standards for twisted pair cabling up to 250 MHz and up to 350 MHz for patch cord lengths. IDEAL modular plugs are designed to work seamlessly with the IDEAL Telemaster™ and FT-45™ series of modular plug crimp tools. Plugs are designed and manufactured to support all 100© cable wiring schemes including the widely used TIA-568A and TIA-568B configurations.
The CAT6 connector is a three piece design incorporating a sled, liner, and plug body. The three piece design allows for field termination while maintaining the proper pair twist ratio in the connector body. These plugs are manufactured to strict industry standards and tolerances that utilize traditional preparation and termination methods. These proven and preferred methods allow for improved compatibility among manufacturers and devices around the world without the need for special tooling or preparation methods and eliminate the risk of shorts and crosstalk often associated with open end or feed through type connectors.