Can-Twist™ Wire Connectors
Widest range of wire combinations | Canada's best selling connector!
Purchase a barrel of Can-Twist (or 4x stubby barrels) and redeem for the Can-Twist Reward of your choice! Click to redeem for your Can-Twist Reward.
Can-Twist are Canada's most popular wire connector. Trusted by professional electricians for their quality and reliability, Can-Twists are the best choice for connecting wire and cable from #22 AWG to #8 AWG.
Made in Canada, Can-Twist connectors feature springs that grip wire and keep it in place, and are constructed with copolymer material that allows the connector to expand for large wire combinations - up to 3 #10 AWG connectors!
With an ergonomic, winged design, Can-Twist are easy to twist, and need only a few turns to achieve torque, so you can use them on large installations with less strain.
- Exceptional wire-range capacity - listed for hundreds of wire combinations from 22 - 8 AWG (solid wire and/or stranded wire)
- Ergonomic easy-twist design - only a few turns are needed to achieve torque without the need to pre-twist wire
- Square-cut springs stay in place and firmly grip wire for superior connectivity
- Flexible outer shell virtually eliminates cracking expanding to securely accommodate wire - indicated by white expansion lines
- Extended skirt length provides over-strip protection
- Sleek design helps reduce box fill
- Wire combinations: min. 3x22 AWG / max. 3x10 AWG
- CSA Approved 20 amp / 600V (CSA 22.2 #188 Certified)
- Cu/Cu only
- Operating temperature up to 105 ºC / 221 ºF
|Maximum Rated Voltage||600V|
|Maximum Wire Gauge||8 AWG|
|Minimum Wire Gauge||22 AWG|