- Patented Wire Connector Wrench accepts a wide variety of connectors and reduces finger fatigue
- Pro-quality, 28 tooth, all metal ratchet can handle 225 lbs. of torque without failure
- Ergonomic, slip-free textured grip provides excellent torque and is impervious to perspiration, gas, oil and chemicals
- Accepts Twist-a-Nut™ replacement bits
- Bits included: 1/4 in. Slotted, 3/16 in. Slotted, #1 Phillips, #2 Phillips, 1/4 in. Nutdriver, 5/16 in. Nutdriver, and 7/16 in. Nutdriver
Ratch-a-Nut™ 9-in-1 Screwdriver includes 1/4 in. and 3/16 in. slotted, size 1 and size 2 Phillips, 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 7/16 in. Nutdrivers, ratcheting screwdriver end and ratcheting wire connector wrench. It has an ergonomic, slip-free comfort grip, textured handle that accepts Twist-a-Nut™ replacement bits. It features a premium screwdriver ratchet mechanism that can handle high torque without failure and a ratcheting wire connector wrench that prevents finger fatigue as well as gets in tight spots.
|Multi Bit Type||Ratcheting|