89-500 Series Terminal Strips Shorting Block
Rugged | Reliable | Easy to Use
- .625 (15.88mm) center spacing
- Accepts wire sizes from 6 through 22 AWG Cu
- #10-32 Philslot, nickel-plated brass terminal screws
- Recommended torque: 20 in.-lb.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant screws, surface plates, and optional hardware
- Rugged polyester thermoplastic base (UL Rated 94V-0)
- UL Recognized (E82048) and CSA Certified (LR15364)
- Ratings: 60A/600V UL Listed, CSA Certified (Max. rating achieved with #6 AWG Cu wire crimped to ring terminal)
IDEAL Terminal Strips are designed and manufactured to be rugged, reliable, and easy to use. A thermoplastic base and corrosion-resistant screws and hardware provide extended service life. Optional accessories provide convenient, versatile application. Available in a wide variety of circuit configurations, electrical ratings and center spacings, an IDEAL terminal strip is available for virtually any job.