Vinyl Insulated Multi-Stack Disconnect 16-14 AWG .250"
- Butted seam-construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure
- Internal barrel serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull-out and reduce electrical resistance
- Tin-plated brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Shouldered barrel insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping
- Expanded insulation entry accommodates a wide variety of insulation diameters and provides additional insulation support
The complete line of IDEAL crimp terminals, disconnects, and splices offer the right product for any electrical system that might be encountered. From rings and spades to insulated disconnects, there is a product for any wire range. All insulated terminals are color-coded for easy identification and come in durable plastic packaging for easy storage.
|Tab Size||0.250" x 0.032"|
|Minimum Wire Gauge||16 AWG|
|Maximum Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Maximum Rated Voltage||300V|